Members of the UNIVR ID CARE Team will attend the 33rd European congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) in Denmark.
Thousands of scientists will be coming together to hear from world renowned infectious disease experts, and to take part in scientific symposia and educational workshops. ECCMID 2023, will be held on April 15-18 in Copenhagen, promises to provide an environment to share cutting-edge ideas and results.
ID CARE Members at ECCMID:
14 April 2023
- 14:00-20:00 (Hall A) Special Session: “Forging partnerships between science and policy: A high-level AMR event”, Topic: “Preventive measures for antimicrobial resistance: COVID-19 lessons and the role of research” by Prof. Evelina Tacconelli
15 April 2023
- 8:30-10:30 (Hall E) Session: “Long COVID: a threat for the future”, Topic: “Impact of long COVID on quality of life: a functional assessment of post-COVID long-term sequelae in the ORCHESTRA European cohort” by Dr. Elisa Gentilotti
- 11:00-12:00 (Hall L) Session: “Protecting long term care facilities residents from infection”, Topic: “Antimicrobial stewardship in long-term care facilities” by Dr. Elena Carrara
16 April 2023
- 14:00-16:00 (180 - Hotel, 1st Floor) ESCMID open meeting: “European Committee on Infection Control (EUCIC) General Assembly” by Prof. Evelina Tacconelli
17 April 2023
- 8:30-10:30 (Hall K) Session: “All for one and one for all! Prevention, diagnostic, and antibiotic stewardship to reduce the burden of AMR: guidance in real cases”, Topic “The CRE BSI case” by Prof. Evelina Tacconelli
- 12:00-13:30 (Poster Area) Poster Session: “Diagnostics (incl. molecular, genomic, rapid tests)”, Topic: “Diagnostic accuracy of a rapid SARS-CoV-2 antigen test in people experiencing homelessness: a prospective cohort and implementation study” by Dr. Pasquale De Nardo
18 April 2023
- 11:00-12:00 (Hall C) Session: “Clinical phenotypes in the era of evolving SARS-CoV-2 variants”, Topic: “Clinical phenotypes and cluster of symptoms predicting long COVID: the European ORCHESTRA cohort experience” by Dr. Elisa Gentilotti
More information More about ECCMID